2011年10月26日 星期三

really?

Yesterday, I found the sinister of the social. Original those who be looks good, but they calculation you at all. So why somebody says that no really friends when you were work. I had some sad. Because I trust any things any people for good.

Tomorrow, I have a test of English. I affraid of this. Because I have not enough understand of this subjuct.

This weekend, I want to Kaohsiung play. I will go to 旗津 to see the sunset.
I feel I have very things to do, but  have no idea and energy to finish. I guest that I will have some time to think clearly. And I have more idea.


I want to shop. I want very much things.

2 則留言:

  1. Everything will be good! The social have various pepole , you have to look forward and careful ! Because people is inclemency,you cannot but defend.

    回覆刪除
  2. Thank you your advise. I will try to do it.

    回覆刪除