2011年10月20日 星期四

My birthday

On October20 is my birthday. I have a wonderful day. Because I got blessing very much, including my teacher, my classmates, my community and my family. But this day I had get up very early, I went to National Chung Hsing University to help annual meetings report. At afternoon, my teacher and my lab’s mates gave me surprise, they prepare a birthday pie for me, and sing a birthday song to me.
At night, my classmates celebrate to me together, we went to eat now cook. And last they prepare a birthday cake for me and my friends. Why for me and my friends? The answer is our birthday is approaching. One is me, on October 20; and a girl’s birthday on October 22; and a boy’s birthday on October30. Look!! Our birthday is very near.
Summary, I have a wonderful birthday. I will remember this day for good.

沒有留言:

張貼留言