2011年12月6日 星期二

hate

Recently, I found a thing that someone sometimes say one thing and do another. I hate the feeling. So I tell myself that I can't do the same things. Because I hate, I also not let others think about me. Sometimes, I found when I know the truth, I instead not happy. Because that let me understand the reality more. I guest that if I don't know the things, maybe I will more happy.

Last Saturday, I change my hairstyle. I cut my long hair. Althought I not cut much, my hair length approaching my back originally. But now my hair length only over my shoulder. I am so sad and reluctant. But I have a new modeling that made me a good mood.

Today, I wrote the schedule after. I fonud that the day is going too fast. The month is December.

There is a active in this weekend which is school run. I remember last year I as a staff to command line, and I also can participate the lottery. I lottery a bicycle, which is Giant. I am so lucky. ^^

2 則留言: